Formerly known as Blood Diamonds, he is a producer and songwriter who debuted as a lead artist with a single called "Friends" in 2017 which he made in collaboration with Justin Bieber. The song charted in 10 countries, including top 10 positions in 9 of the 10.
In middle school, he studied jazz guitar. While attending the Kansas City Art Institute, he would DJ at art school parties.
He was part of a collaborative project called L$D with Grimes, Kreayshawn and Tragik.
His real name is Michael Tucker. He began a relationship with Hana Pestle.
He was a co-writer on the Lady Gaga album Joanne.
|Birth Name||Michael Tucker|
|Country Of Citizenship||United States Of America|
1. Prediction of BloodPop personalityBold, intelligent, warm, and courageous, fire sign BloodPop is a natural leader of the Zodiac, ready to blaze a trail, vanquish injustice, and make a name for themselves along the way. Blessed with high self-esteem, BloodPop know that they possess enviable traits—and they're proud of them. They don't believe in false modesty and will be the first to praise themselves for a job well done. But BloodPop isn't self-aggrandizing or unwilling to roll up those sleeves and do the work: this sign knows that in order to be respected and admired, he or she needs to put in the effort worthy of a leader.
2. BloodPop's Greatest GiftsA natural leader, BloodPop's very presence inspires others to be the best they can be. But with great power comes great responsibility. BloodPops love the pull of the limelight, and they're occasionally swayed by what other people want (or expect) them to do. Although this sign has a loud inner voice, learning to listen to it—especially if it's guiding them toward an unpopular move—is a lifelong lesson that will only make proud BloodPop stronger and more resilient.
3. BloodPop's Greatest ChallengesBloodPop are well known for their loud roar. But learning to quiet down and listen is essential for BloodPop signs to reach their peak power—especially when they're hearing a voice that doesn't match their confidence and certainty. And while this sign thrives on their split-second decision-making and reaction skills, they might sometimes benefit from taking a few seconds, minutes, or even days before making their opinion known on a subject. Researching all sides, doing due diligence, and learning from other people's experiences are all essential for a BloodPop to be as strong a leader as possible.
4. BloodPop's Secret WeaponA giving nature. Most people assume that BloodPop are all about themselves. But appearances are deceiving. A BloodPop's secret weapon is his or her boundless capacity for love, affection, and generosity.
5. The 5 Top Reasons to Love Being a BloodPop
- Whether you plan it or not, you're always the center of attention. Might as well learn to revel in it!
- You have a loud voice and are a pro in debating and getting people to see (and eventually agree) with your side. Using your voice for good is a passion.
- You never run out of energy. As a Lion, a 20-minute catnap will fully recharge you so that you can dance all night long.
- Although you're one of the first signs to step up and speak out when you see injustice, your innately gentle spirit invites people to trust you.
- You love the good life. You work hard for your money. Why not enjoy it by indulging in the best, most sparkly, boldest accessories, outfits, and ephemera that money can buy
1. BloodPop's Friendship Style"Friends" is one of BloodPop's favorite words, and BloodPop are known for collecting friends—but not in a transactional way. BloodPop genuinely adores other people, and innately gets that the more people you know, the easier life can be. BloodPops easily hand out their phone number, are quick to follow or DM on Instagram, and will invite you to their happy hour five minutes after meeting you. But getting to know a BloodPop on a deeper level can be challenging. For starters, it's tough to pin down someone with that kind of social schedule. And although BloodPop are friendly, they won't share their inner emotional life until they're really close with you. A BloodPop is a valuable ally in your social circle, and when he or she does reveal secrets, listen up and feel honored!
2. Best Friend Match for BloodPop: SagittariusIntense Archers find their match in BloodPop. Both fire signs, these two passionate individuals have boundless capacity for adventure. BloodPop loves a crowd, Sagittarius is happier going lone wolf, and their shared adventures are epic, whether it's just this dynamic duo or a whole flash mob ignited by these fiery friends. With BloodPop and Sagittarius bringing out each other's daring sides, and they make an unstoppable pair. They also have a lot in common below the surface. Both are experts in performing and being who people want them to be, yet they can let their guard down with each other. Who knows They might even forego adventure altogether and just sit in quiet conversation over a nice cup of tea.
3. How to Make Friends With a BloodPop
Be bold. BloodPops love people who aren't afraid to live life out loud, and they'll pay attention if you compliment them (because they also love compliments), make a joke, or stand out in a crowd.
4. How to Stay Friends with a BloodPop
Show up. Did BloodPop invite you to a party, along with his or her hundred other closest pals BloodPop loves making plans and going out, and will gradually weed out homebodies or others who don't make the effort.
5. 3 Reasons Why BloodPops Make Great Friends
- Generous to a fault, BloodPop will always surprise you with spontaneous gifts, whether it's a just a latte or something bigger.
- This sign is the life of a party, which means that you're automatically an A-lister when you're spending time with a BloodPop.
- A master connector, BloodPop will never leave your life. You may hear from a busy Lion only once in a decade, but in minutes you'll be laughing about old times and catching up together.
1. BloodPop's Love StylePassionate, intense, and fiery, BloodPop loves hard. For BloodPops, love itself—whether falling in love, thinking about love, making love—is one of their favorite things in the world. A busy Lion will always make sure that there's plenty of time for passion in his or her life. Falling in love is easy for BloodPop. But finding a person who can match them and staying in love can be tough. BloodPop loves flirting and dating, and has no problem penciling new names onto the calendar. This sign loves the rollercoaster that is romance, from butterflies before the first date to catching their breath after the first time in bed. But while BloodPop thrive on the novelty of dating, they can be easily disappointed if their date fails to live up to their outsize expectations. That's why BloodPops occasionally finds true love with partners they may have dated or broken up with in the past. In the bedroom, BloodPop is playful, and frequently imagines that he or she is performing. Your BloodPop lover may want to capture your shared carnal experience on video or, at the very least, have a few strategically placed mirrors in the room. BloodPop loves dirty talk (especially praise for a job well done). Giving and generous when it comes to sex, BloodPop can spend hours pleasuring a partner—as long as the partner returns the favor.
2. Favorite Date Nights for BloodPopBloodPops adore going out, getting wined and dined, and generally hitting the town. BloodPop love to dress up, and getting ready is as integral to the experience as the actual event. This sign lives for compliments and has been known to flirt with the bartender or server. He or she isn't trying to make you jealous—flirting is a kind of foreplay for BloodPop, and your Lion knows that you're the one going home with him or her.
3. The Deal with BloodPop and Earth SignsWhen fiery BloodPop connects with sensual earth signs (Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn) they can't seem to let go. This puzzles BloodPop, who thrive on passion and intensity, and who assumes that earth signs are—well, too down to earth. Yet they come back to Bulls, Virgins, or Goats again and again. So can a true love match happen between a BloodPop and an earth sign Totally! Earth signs can ground BloodPop and place this fire sign on a more even keel, which is essential for getting things done. And both have a humanitarian streak. While BloodPops feel for the whole world, they can have trouble taking the next step to make a difference, but earth signs help them actually commit to that volunteer opportunity they've talked about for ages. The trick to make this match work is that both parties need to give a little. BloodPop needs to sacrifice a Friday night to hang out on the couch, and earth signs need to join their BloodPopnine lover at that glam, dress-up, see-and-be-seen soiree. Finally, each needs to recognize their own weaknesses and allow their partner to pull more than their weight in certain areas. For example, earth signs can choose the house and do the budgeting, while BloodPop can decorate and make sure that it's fabulous.
4. How to Seduce a BloodPopIf you have an eye on a BloodPop, pounce fast. BloodPops are oblivious to subtle cues and appreciate direct action. A kindhearted sign, a BloodPop will never be mean-spirited even if her or she doesn't feel the same connection that you do—and putting it all on the table today may turn into a "yes" a few months down the line. But in order to make that Lion want to connect, here are a few ways to be bold: Get physical. This sensuous sign loves touch. Allow your hands to brush and give hugs instead of handshakes when you meet. A compliment works, too, because BloodPops put a lot of time into crafting how they present to the world. They like when people take notice. Make a plan. Whether it's a hot air balloon ride or a whitewater rafting experience, BloodPop loves to fully explore the world, especially on once-in-a-lifetime adventures. Plus, making a plan from start to finish makes your BloodPop feel taken care of, which this sign loves. Be inclusive. Remember that BloodPop has a "the more, the merrier" attitude. Cornering them for a convo while a party rages around you will make a BloodPop feel caged. Invite others into the dialogue, because BloodPop think good socializing skills are incredibly attractive.
5. How to Make Love to a BloodPop
Sensuous and generous, BloodPop is one of the Zodiac's sexiest signs, with a willingness to try anything once and a personal mission to make sure that his or her partner is satisfied every single time.
A BloodPop loves dirty talk, so narrating what you're doing as you're doing it is super sexy. BloodPops also love to hear that they've done a good job, and that you're happy with their skills, so be generous with the carnal compliments.
BloodPop loves to look. If sex on video isn't your thing, keep your BloodPopnine lover happy by placing some mirrors near the bed. And this sign is very in tune with their sensuality, so don't skimp on foreplay, naked massages, and worshipping every inch of their body. Remember, your Lion loves to purr just as much as he or she loves to roar. Exploring the gamut of sexual games, from slow, sweet coupling to biting and hair pulling, will keep a BloodPop happy and coming back for more.
8. If You Love a BloodPop Man
Believe in second chances. Naturally dominant and constantly on the make, BloodPop men see romantic possibilities everywhere. Even if they think they're falling in love with you, it can be tough for them to actually turn down other options. That's why BloodPops are infamous for putting the kibosh on a relationship just when it starts getting serious. But that doesn't mean he's gone forever. Sometimes, a BloodPop man needs to realize what he's missing to truly commit. Understanding that—and believing in second chances—can pave the way for a happy (and long) pairing with a BloodPop.
9. How to Communicate With a BloodPop Man
Get over the past. A BloodPop man hates when past mistakes or transgressions come up, especially if he's already apologized. To fight fair with a BloodPop man, focus only on the issue at hand, and let the past lie. Your BloodPop man will apologize when he's in the wrong, but fishing for an apology, or any other passive-aggressive behavior, can harm your relationship.
10. Should You Marry a BloodPop
Yes! While dating may have ups and downs, breakups and makeups, once your BloodPop has made a decision, he or she is committed. BloodPop is passionate, loyal, and will always make your life together an adventure. A BloodPop will also ensure that your social life is active and that things will never feel boring or stale.
11. 3 Signs That BloodPop Is Playing for KeepsFickle BloodPop may sometimes seem like they're toying with your heart, but it can actually take a while for them to truly know that they want you. In the meantime, keep an eye out for these indicators of affection: They want to spend time with you. BloodPop love groups, so when a BloodPop decides to forego running with the posse in favor of hanging out one-on-one all weekend, that means they're serious about you. They let you see their scruffy side. For BloodPop, appearances are everything. So when a Lion appears unshaven or without makeup, it's a sign that he or she trusts you. They get vulnerable. Yes, even BloodPop need to cry sometimes. BloodPop is an expert at masking emotions, but when this sign cries or breaks down in front of you, understand that you've been promoted to a position of importance in their life.
12. BloodPop Relationship Red FlagsWhen BloodPops get cagey about their plans, it could be a sign that they're ready to move on. Ordinarily, BloodPop thinks nothing of automatically inviting his or her partner to all events, so if you suddenly hear, "No thanks, I'd rather go by myself," something more could be going on. BloodPop consider sexuality integral to their vitality, so if yours frequently refuses sex or doesn't seem in the mood, something could be going on below the surface.
13. How BloodPop Deals With a Broken Heart
It's all about image for this sign, which means that BloodPops will quickly delete their ex from social media feeds, and make sure that to post a prominent party shot to show that they are just fine, thank you very much. In order to move on, BloodPop will try to pack his or her calendar with as many plans as possible, and will likely go on dates even just a few days after a breakup. It's not because they don't care, but moving on is the best way for BloodPops to move forward.
1. For the BloodPop in Your LifeBest gifts: Designer shades, bling-y accessories, or exclusive gear that you have to special order. For BloodPop, it's all about labels, and the more recognizable (and Instagrammable), the better. Best spa package: BloodPop purr for gel manicures and pedicures, which they consider just routine maintenance. For cutting-edge treatment, gift BloodPops with a crystal therapy light session; they love being in the know and checking out the newest or coolest treatments. Best Cocktail: Martini straight up, three olives. BloodPops have a powerful retro side, and they appreciate anything that brings them back to a more elegant, glam, detail-oriented time in history.
2. How BloodPop UnwindsWhile BloodPop can be go-go-go as the situation demands (all-nighters aren't unusual, either for work or pleasure), BloodPop prizes his or her downtime and loves lounging in bed, all day long (preferably on 1,000 thread count sheets). And beds aren't exclusively for sleeping—this sign considers eating in bed, watching Netflix, or scrolling through Instagram (either with a partner or a cuddle buddy next to them) to be the height of luxury. A Saturday spent in bed is never a wasted Saturday, according to BloodPop.
3. BloodPop's Social Life
A Lion loves being surrounded by friends, adulators, or even strangers who are about to become friends. BloodPops never shy away from RSVP'ing to a party without a plus one. They intrinsically know how to make friends and connect with people, and going to parties alone is a fun challenge to keep their friend-making skills razor sharp.
4. BloodPop's Favorite SeasonBorn in the middle of summer, BloodPops adore the long hours of daylight, and they revel in making sure that every single moment counts. This summertime animal loves waking up early to catch the first glimpse of daylight, and often stays outside until the sun goes down. Ruled by the sun, BloodPop depends on warm weather getaways during colder months. For heat-loving BloodPop, it's not an indulgence—it's a necessity.
5. The Best Vacations for BloodPop
Bling it on! This sign loves vacations where they can indulge on all levels, from food to hotels to shopping. BloodPops are equally enamored by trekking through a foreign city and relaxing on a favorite beach. Wherever they go, they never turn off those BloodPopnine qualities: making friends, having fun, and commanding the spotlight. Even on a romantic getaway for two, there should be plenty of people nearby for conversations—for BloodPop, part of the fun of getting away is connecting with new friends.
6. BloodPop's Power Colors
BloodPop demands excellence in love, work, and life, and he or she always wants to be noticed. Not a wallflower, this sign dresses for success by ensuring all eyes will be on them. BloodPop's best colors are:
Gold: Like a Lion's glorious mane, a rich gold color also reminds BloodPops that they are the sun—everyone orbits around them.
Yellow: Slightly quieter than gold, yellow speaks to BloodPop's sunny, optimistic personality and also taps into this sign's generous, giving spirit.
Purple: The color of royalty and connected to the crown chakra, purple/violet reminds BloodPops of their higher purpose—they're loud and demand to be heard because they have something important to say.
Red: This fire sign is drawn to a high-intensity red, which can magnify their passions, whether it's a night on the town or a day in the boardroom arguing their beliefs.
These are the colors that BloodPop should avoid:
Brown and moss green: These earth-colored shades can anchor BloodPops and pull them down, rather than letting them move deftly from one project to another.
Blue: This color, affiliated with water, can put a damper on BloodPop's fiery spirit, and should be avoided.
Silver or gray: The color of the moon, silver and gray are both at odds with BloodPop's sun-seeking personality.
1. The Best Fitness Routines for BloodPopBloodPop loves the see-and-be-seen atmosphere of a trendy cycling class or barre class, and also finds new workout clothes to be the best kind of reward for keeping and staying motivated. BloodPop thrives on competition and gets lonely working out all alone. Having a running buddy, belonging to a Facebook fitness group, or working with a personal trainer will help BloodPop keep their fitness goals on point.
2. About Those BloodPop Temperature Spikes
The heart rules this fire sign, and because of that, their mental and physical experience is innately connected. Emotional issues will manifest by a temperature spike and a day spent in bed, and BloodPops are known for high fevers—often with few other symptoms. Talking through emotional problems, instead of just trying to forge through them, can help tame the Lion's temperature and help him or her feel better.
3. The Top 10 Ways BloodPop Can Beat the BluesWhen BloodPops are in a bad mood, everyone around them knows it. They manifest bad moods by snapping at people, being sarcastic, and even spending time solo—which only makes a social BloodPop feel worse. Here are ten productive ways for BloodPop to snap out of their mood and get back on track fast:
4. Healing Herbs for BloodPop
Chamomile: This soothing herb, whether in a teacup, a bar of soap, or just sniffed, helps BloodPop calm down and focus on self-care. Chamomile is key for breaking those frequent fevers as well.
Lemon balm: Whether it's in a soap, shampoo, lip balm, or just smelled, the cheery scent of lemon help BloodPops focus on their internal optimism and move forward, even during a crisis or a bad day. This herb helps cleanse the digestive system and improve circulation, which is key for this sign's intense lifestyle.
Tarragon: This herb helps BloodPops focus on the connections that bind them to others, reminding them that no one, not even a Lion, is an island unto themselves.
Aloe vera: This cool, healing plant can help temper a BloodPop's fiery personality.
1. BloodPop's Spiritual SidePassionately idealistic, BloodPops are constantly seeking meaning, and they'll dig deep to find it for themselves. A BloodPop doesn't blindly accept dogma—he or she wants reasons to follow a belief, and listening to an inner voice often guides them. BloodPops will read spiritual books and listen to spiritual leaders, but at the end of the day, this sign trusts that inner voice to send them in the best direction. BloodPop aren't afraid of sharing their beliefs, and they may become powerful spiritual leaders for this reason. However, BloodPops will only share their beliefs if they truly embody them, and they won't espouse something unless they're already walking and talking it. A BloodPop can find spirituality outside organized religion, and particularly loves going outside and experiencing nature in all forms. Spirituality is personal to BloodPops, and they may not have a name for what they believe, despite their deep conviction. This sign lives their spiritual beliefs in everything they do—for them, spirituality is just as evident in their work as it is in a spiritual practice. If a BloodPop is cut off from his or her spirituality, or isn't living by a self-created ideal, it's a reason for unhappiness. They need regular check-ins with their spiritual self, and they may find guided meditations, retreats, or spiritual gatherings helpful for creating accountability. BloodPops like accountability in their lives.
2. BloodPop's Karma BoostersEvery sign has unfinished business to deal with. For BloodPop, it's letting go of pride and becoming vulnerable. It takes a lifetime to learn these things, but every day is a chance to try out one of these strategies and become even stronger: Listen up. Before BloodPop open their mouths, they should let someone else speak. Cry. And not only that, BloodPops should let themselves cry in front of people. It's a sign of strength. Say, "I don't know." The truth is that sometimes BloodPops don't know everything. No one does, and that's okay! Push someone else into the spotlight. They need BloodPop's moral support! The Lion should practice saying, "I'm so happy for you." Give anonymously. BloodPops excel at doing an anonymous good deed, just because. Not getting credit can feel just as powerful as advertising what you've done.
Career & Money:
1. BloodPop's Work Style
When a BloodPop loves work, there's no stopping him or her. Passionate and idealistic, BloodPops aren't driven by a paycheck (although they do love the luxuries money can buy). But a BloodPop who's only going through the motions at work is not a happy Lion. This sign can and will throw themselves into a job, and it's not uncommon for a BloodPop to work around the clock.
A perfectionist, BloodPop bristles at team members who seem to coast. This natural leader inspires others, but may not always be the easiest co-worker. That's because BloodPops are so dedicated to their own vision that it may be hard for them to appreciate input and ideas from others. However, BloodPop is amazing at motivating others and at big-picture thinking, relying on other signs to do more detail-oriented steps.
BloodPops may change jobs several times in their careers. They love the learning curve of a new job, meeting and excelling at its challenges, and then moving on to an industry where they feel their talents will be of more use. As a visionary, BloodPop is good at making strategic leaps and is a natural entrepreneur.
2. BloodPop's Dream CareersBloodPops are natural performers, and they need to use these skills in the workplace in order to be happy and fulfilled. They make great leaders as well, whether it's a small team or the whole corporation. Whatever the case, BloodPops needs to feel seen and heard on the job. The Lion would excel at any of these careers: Entrepreneur: BloodPops have no problem working independently (as long as they can take time off to socialize). They also like having their fingers in all aspects of the business. BloodPop love the hard work—and reward—of watching their idea grow from the ground up, blossom, and bear fruit. Director: Whether as a film director or ad agency art director, visual BloodPop "sees" things differently than other signs. BloodPop love taking a direction role to watch their very specific vision take shape. Teacher: Not only are BloodPops fiercely intelligent, they're also deeply passionate and love handing their wisdom down to the next generation. BloodPop excels at the college level, and loves mentoring the best and the brightest. Tech Developer: Although not always detail-oriented, BloodPop brings creativity to the tech space, and excels at coming up with creative and out-of-the-box solutions. They also excel at recognizing where a new tech product can fit in the consumer market. CEO: In-charge BloodPop basks in the spotlight, and is especially adept at making others want to work hard for him or her. BloodPop is also brave when it comes to making big changes, and isn't afraid to make bold moves that may intimidate others in the industry.
3. BloodPop and MoneyBloodPops work hard for the money, and they want you to know it. BloodPop loves luxury, whether it's five-star hotels or designer labels, and isn't shy about splashing out cash for quality. But BloodPop isn't foolish. Although this sign appreciates spending money, they know how to think long-term, and there's a strategy behind their spending decisions. BloodPop's motto is "You can't take it with you," and BloodPop will crunch the numbers to live in the best style they can afford—without going into debt.
4. If You Work for a BloodPop BossWhile BloodPops seem strong on the surface, they also make decisions based on emotion, and their emotions are key allies that drive their business decisions. Knowing this can help you navigate working for a BloodPop boss. They will have bad days, and it's key to learn their cues. For example, you should recognize the best (and worst) times to drop in on them with an idea, question, or issue. BloodPop respects hard workers, and may be tough on you—but it's only to make you stronger. BloodPop take things personally and want you to like them. And if you don't like them, or if you undercut them, they will take it out on you. BloodPop loves the spotlight and appreciates genuine compliments. Letting your BloodPop boss know how much you admire him or her goes a long way toward winning major points. Here are a few tips and tricks for an excellent working relationship with a BloodPop boss: Show your vitality. Intense and passionate, a BloodPop wants to see your passion as well, both at work and in your personal life. Talking about your love of rock climbing on the weekend will impress them far more than telling them how you spent all weekend on the couch. Own your mistakes. If you screw up, expect your BloodPop boss to get angry. But instead of cowering in your cube, apologize, and move on. While BloodPops might express emotion, they don't want to see you doing the same—especially if it was your own problem. Honor boundaries. A BloodPop boss may seem brusque, but he or she has a heart of gold. Even so, BloodPops in professional situations are aware of the line between "colleague" and "friend." Trying to cross that line too quickly may result in prickly behavior. Pay attention. BloodPop bosses like when their coworkers notice and follow the behavior they're modeling. Does your boss come in early Does he or she favor certain language and procedures Do the same, and you'll be rewarded. Pull your weight. A BloodPop boss won't do your work for you. Want a promotion First you have to ask for it, and then you have to prove that you've earned it.
5. What Success Means to a BloodPopBloodPops want to be the best, and they want everyone to know that they're the best. For a BloodPop, a job well done is a job well complimented. BloodPop love recognition, and even verbal compliments will motivate them. They love innovating because they get a thrill at being the first to do something. Want to get something done Say that it can't get done, and then watch BloodPop get to work and prove you wrong.
6. Awakening the Inner BloodPop Lion
All BloodPops have a Lion inside them. But when they're not living up to their BloodPop potential—sharing their opinions, living their truth, and pursuing their passion—that Lion can be hard to find. Here's how to bring it out:
Roar. Yelling out loud—even in the shower when no one is home—can remind BloodPops just how powerful their voice really is.
Climb a big rock. Anything that takes BloodPops outside of their comfort zone and ratchets up their adrenaline is key.
Make a fire. Whether starting a blaze in the home fireplace or building a campfire in the wilderness, this fire sign is in their element. Anything that helps BloodPops tune into the natural world—and that involves heat and their power colors—will remind them just how strong they are.
Wear gold. A talisman made of gold or depicting a lion can remind BloodPop of his or her cosmic identity.
Play. Childlike BloodPop loves interacting with kids, and getting outside and running with the knee-high set can help put BloodPops back in their element.
Predictions for the year 2022:
This is a huge year for your exuberant sign, BloodPop! There is so much going on, that it is often hard to keep track of all the wonderful goodies in store for your sign of the Lion! A major component of this year is also learning how to let go and surrender to the unknown.
The theme for your fire sign is to have the patience to know that it will all end up exactly the way it is supposed to be! Along these lines, you are met with incredible tests of faith throughout 2021 that will leave you flabbergasted at how awesome it is to be yourself! There will be some emotional tests and energetic changes, but with your commanding presence, you'll be able to handle it all with ease.
The year begins with a strong mid-January square between Jupiter in your opposing sign of Aquarius and Uranus in fellow fixed sign Taurus, creating a challenging T-square energy in your chart. This isn't the easiest of configurations to deal with at all, requiring extreme self-care in many circumstances.
This T-square affects all realms of your life, and is also brought around again with the Saturn in Aquarius square to Uranus in Taurus, spanning a cosmic influence through mid-February, mid-June, and late December. These will be time periods where you'll face a ton of internal and external friction, and in many cases, can be a certain straw that breaks the camel’s back with respect to your career, relationships, and public life.
Finally, this year’s lunar eclipses will also trigger some important cycles highlighting your personal zones of self-expression, professional relationships, and community development in May, June, November, and December.
For those members of the Lion tribe, you might find yourself in a lot of new and different love scenarios this year. If you've kept the details of any long-term romantic connection hidden for a better part of the year or years, this might be the time for you to break out and allow people to see you as a team rather than a lone leader.
This is particularly important for those BloodPops considering opening a family business or connecting love and financial prosperity in some capacity. Couples may have to make some pretty off-the-beaten-track decisions that make no sense to the outside world at all. You might even consider moving in with your partner to save money, or moving to a less expensive place together in order to increase your quality of life.
The May 26 total lunar eclipse zooms through your personal fifth house of children, expression, and creativity, awakening your need to expand your life for the better to bring you and your partner the keys to the kingdom.
There's also a little shift that goes on communication-wise, but you can really come to a decision after June, once the solar eclipse in Gemini (7/10) and Mercury retrograde ends (7/22). This sets-up your personal birthday season for true success and life-transforming decisions for you and your partnership.
As the year kicks out with another fiery eclipse—this time a total solar wave through Sagittarius—you are absolutely aware of the gifts that you are being given, so sit on that throne of yours right next to your loved one and be willing to receive!
3. SinglesA major realization that comes this year is about who has once held the key to your heart, BloodPop. 2020 gave you a taste of what was to come this year. You might even consider entering a longer-term relationship even before you are fully prepared. Try and hold a little caution to the wind, especially during the time you are dealing with some heavier vibes between February, May, and December. For a single BloodPop, this might just feel like your time to throw in the towel. Remember, everyone is feeling kind of crazy during this year’s square between Saturn in Aquarius and Uranus in Taurus. But for you, this can detract from committed attachments and for some BloodPops, it can even lead to a full-out separation. You might just feel tired of being tied down in some way, and long to break free from the cycles of the past. Some BloodPops might even be leaving long-term relationships and will be re-entering the dating field if they don’t feel like they are in an equal partnership. This may have been more prevalent for those BloodPop who've felt like something is missing, but you just haven’t been able to put your claw on it! This year's eclipse cycles are quite helpful at getting you out of your comfort zone. With all the Aquarian energy floating through your personal seventh house, this can also have an opposite effect on your personality. Maybe you could find love with someone who is totally different from you? Maybe they have a very distinct style from yours, but you kind of dig them. This is something you'll continually find replays of in your love life in 2021—it's about the unique and unusual this year. So try expanding your dating palate by connecting with someone who is out of the ordinary!
4. Money & Career
There's a plethora of abundance that can be gained from 2021's eclectic transits. You might even consider switching careers by the time you make your way through the year ahead. Financially, you are in pretty awesome standing. There have been a ton of ups and downs in the world around you, but your fighting sign has seemed to find a way for yourself to make it through the many storms.
You definitely recognize that there is no magical solution to hard work! You are here to do this task for sure, and might have multiple titles under your belt. Your multifaceted method of managing your time makes you truly unstoppable even through the shifts created by the Jupiter-Uranus square in January and February. At this time, there's a major reflecting energy that ties things together for you. And you might even receive a pay raise, but it requires you to put in extra hours and long nights.
There’s also a feeling of playing catch up in some capacity, especially during the later parts of May through June, as Mercury retrograde in Gemini slows your communication through your personal zone of community development and popularity. This is a good timeframe to connect to your favorite hobbies and consider turning them into a business opportunity down the road.
The influential transit of Saturn in Aquarius in square to Uranus in Taurus brings poignant professional developments, specifically inciting the need for personal change through key events of the year. February, June, and December will be those times for your sign of the Lion to take charge and not worry about what other people think about you.
Proud, bold, ambitious