British author, television host, and professional poker player who wrote weekly columns for major publications like The Guardian and The Observer. She was also the host of a popular BBC game show.
She published a story in Just Seventeen magazine when she was only fourteen years old. She went on to graduate with honors from St. John's College, Oxford.
She was the first woman to win a European Poker Tour event.
She was raised in the Cricklewood district of London, England. She married actor/comedian David Mitchell in November 2012 after two years of dating. They had a daughter named Barbara in 2015.
She and Jennifer Harman are both members of the Women in Poker Hall of Fame.
1. Prediction of Victoria Elizabeth Coren personalityBold, intelligent, warm, and courageous, fire sign Victoria Elizabeth Coren is a natural leader of the Zodiac, ready to blaze a trail, vanquish injustice, and make a name for themselves along the way. Blessed with high self-esteem, Victoria Elizabeth Coren know that they possess enviable traits—and they're proud of them. They don't believe in false modesty and will be the first to praise themselves for a job well done. But Victoria Elizabeth Coren isn't self-aggrandizing or unwilling to roll up those sleeves and do the work: this sign knows that in order to be respected and admired, he or she needs to put in the effort worthy of a leader.
2. Victoria Elizabeth Coren's Greatest GiftsA natural leader, Victoria Elizabeth Coren's very presence inspires others to be the best they can be. But with great power comes great responsibility. Victoria Elizabeth Corens love the pull of the limelight, and they're occasionally swayed by what other people want (or expect) them to do. Although this sign has a loud inner voice, learning to listen to it—especially if it's guiding them toward an unpopular move—is a lifelong lesson that will only make proud Victoria Elizabeth Coren stronger and more resilient.
3. Victoria Elizabeth Coren's Greatest ChallengesVictoria Elizabeth Coren are well known for their loud roar. But learning to quiet down and listen is essential for Victoria Elizabeth Coren signs to reach their peak power—especially when they're hearing a voice that doesn't match their confidence and certainty. And while this sign thrives on their split-second decision-making and reaction skills, they might sometimes benefit from taking a few seconds, minutes, or even days before making their opinion known on a subject. Researching all sides, doing due diligence, and learning from other people's experiences are all essential for a Victoria Elizabeth Coren to be as strong a leader as possible.
4. Victoria Elizabeth Coren's Secret WeaponA giving nature. Most people assume that Victoria Elizabeth Coren are all about themselves. But appearances are deceiving. A Victoria Elizabeth Coren's secret weapon is his or her boundless capacity for love, affection, and generosity.
5. The 5 Top Reasons to Love Being a Victoria Elizabeth Coren
- Whether you plan it or not, you're always the center of attention. Might as well learn to revel in it!
- You have a loud voice and are a pro in debating and getting people to see (and eventually agree) with your side. Using your voice for good is a passion.
- You never run out of energy. As a Lion, a 20-minute catnap will fully recharge you so that you can dance all night long.
- Although you're one of the first signs to step up and speak out when you see injustice, your innately gentle spirit invites people to trust you.
- You love the good life. You work hard for your money. Why not enjoy it by indulging in the best, most sparkly, boldest accessories, outfits, and ephemera that money can buy
1. Victoria Elizabeth Coren's Friendship Style"Friends" is one of Victoria Elizabeth Coren's favorite words, and Victoria Elizabeth Coren are known for collecting friends—but not in a transactional way. Victoria Elizabeth Coren genuinely adores other people, and innately gets that the more people you know, the easier life can be. Victoria Elizabeth Corens easily hand out their phone number, are quick to follow or DM on Instagram, and will invite you to their happy hour five minutes after meeting you. But getting to know a Victoria Elizabeth Coren on a deeper level can be challenging. For starters, it's tough to pin down someone with that kind of social schedule. And although Victoria Elizabeth Coren are friendly, they won't share their inner emotional life until they're really close with you. A Victoria Elizabeth Coren is a valuable ally in your social circle, and when he or she does reveal secrets, listen up and feel honored!
2. Best Friend Match for Victoria Elizabeth Coren: SagittariusIntense Archers find their match in Victoria Elizabeth Coren. Both fire signs, these two passionate individuals have boundless capacity for adventure. Victoria Elizabeth Coren loves a crowd, Sagittarius is happier going lone wolf, and their shared adventures are epic, whether it's just this dynamic duo or a whole flash mob ignited by these fiery friends. With Victoria Elizabeth Coren and Sagittarius bringing out each other's daring sides, and they make an unstoppable pair. They also have a lot in common below the surface. Both are experts in performing and being who people want them to be, yet they can let their guard down with each other. Who knows They might even forego adventure altogether and just sit in quiet conversation over a nice cup of tea.
3. How to Make Friends With a Victoria Elizabeth Coren
Be bold. Victoria Elizabeth Corens love people who aren't afraid to live life out loud, and they'll pay attention if you compliment them (because they also love compliments), make a joke, or stand out in a crowd.
4. How to Stay Friends with a Victoria Elizabeth Coren
Show up. Did Victoria Elizabeth Coren invite you to a party, along with his or her hundred other closest pals Victoria Elizabeth Coren loves making plans and going out, and will gradually weed out homebodies or others who don't make the effort.
5. 3 Reasons Why Victoria Elizabeth Corens Make Great Friends
- Generous to a fault, Victoria Elizabeth Coren will always surprise you with spontaneous gifts, whether it's a just a latte or something bigger.
- This sign is the life of a party, which means that you're automatically an A-lister when you're spending time with a Victoria Elizabeth Coren.
- A master connector, Victoria Elizabeth Coren will never leave your life. You may hear from a busy Lion only once in a decade, but in minutes you'll be laughing about old times and catching up together.
1. Victoria Elizabeth Coren's Love StylePassionate, intense, and fiery, Victoria Elizabeth Coren loves hard. For Victoria Elizabeth Corens, love itself—whether falling in love, thinking about love, making love—is one of their favorite things in the world. A busy Lion will always make sure that there's plenty of time for passion in his or her life. Falling in love is easy for Victoria Elizabeth Coren. But finding a person who can match them and staying in love can be tough. Victoria Elizabeth Coren loves flirting and dating, and has no problem penciling new names onto the calendar. This sign loves the rollercoaster that is romance, from butterflies before the first date to catching their breath after the first time in bed. But while Victoria Elizabeth Coren thrive on the novelty of dating, they can be easily disappointed if their date fails to live up to their outsize expectations. That's why Victoria Elizabeth Corens occasionally finds true love with partners they may have dated or broken up with in the past. In the bedroom, Victoria Elizabeth Coren is playful, and frequently imagines that he or she is performing. Your Victoria Elizabeth Coren lover may want to capture your shared carnal experience on video or, at the very least, have a few strategically placed mirrors in the room. Victoria Elizabeth Coren loves dirty talk (especially praise for a job well done). Giving and generous when it comes to sex, Victoria Elizabeth Coren can spend hours pleasuring a partner—as long as the partner returns the favor.
2. Favorite Date Nights for Victoria Elizabeth CorenVictoria Elizabeth Corens adore going out, getting wined and dined, and generally hitting the town. Victoria Elizabeth Coren love to dress up, and getting ready is as integral to the experience as the actual event. This sign lives for compliments and has been known to flirt with the bartender or server. He or she isn't trying to make you jealous—flirting is a kind of foreplay for Victoria Elizabeth Coren, and your Lion knows that you're the one going home with him or her.
3. The Deal with Victoria Elizabeth Coren and Earth SignsWhen fiery Victoria Elizabeth Coren connects with sensual earth signs (Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn) they can't seem to let go. This puzzles Victoria Elizabeth Coren, who thrive on passion and intensity, and who assumes that earth signs are—well, too down to earth. Yet they come back to Bulls, Virgins, or Goats again and again. So can a true love match happen between a Victoria Elizabeth Coren and an earth sign Totally! Earth signs can ground Victoria Elizabeth Coren and place this fire sign on a more even keel, which is essential for getting things done. And both have a humanitarian streak. While Victoria Elizabeth Corens feel for the whole world, they can have trouble taking the next step to make a difference, but earth signs help them actually commit to that volunteer opportunity they've talked about for ages. The trick to make this match work is that both parties need to give a little. Victoria Elizabeth Coren needs to sacrifice a Friday night to hang out on the couch, and earth signs need to join their Victoria Elizabeth Corennine lover at that glam, dress-up, see-and-be-seen soiree. Finally, each needs to recognize their own weaknesses and allow their partner to pull more than their weight in certain areas. For example, earth signs can choose the house and do the budgeting, while Victoria Elizabeth Coren can decorate and make sure that it's fabulous.
4. How to Seduce a Victoria Elizabeth CorenIf you have an eye on a Victoria Elizabeth Coren, pounce fast. Victoria Elizabeth Corens are oblivious to subtle cues and appreciate direct action. A kindhearted sign, a Victoria Elizabeth Coren will never be mean-spirited even if her or she doesn't feel the same connection that you do—and putting it all on the table today may turn into a "yes" a few months down the line. But in order to make that Lion want to connect, here are a few ways to be bold: Get physical. This sensuous sign loves touch. Allow your hands to brush and give hugs instead of handshakes when you meet. A compliment works, too, because Victoria Elizabeth Corens put a lot of time into crafting how they present to the world. They like when people take notice. Make a plan. Whether it's a hot air balloon ride or a whitewater rafting experience, Victoria Elizabeth Coren loves to fully explore the world, especially on once-in-a-lifetime adventures. Plus, making a plan from start to finish makes your Victoria Elizabeth Coren feel taken care of, which this sign loves. Be inclusive. Remember that Victoria Elizabeth Coren has a "the more, the merrier" attitude. Cornering them for a convo while a party rages around you will make a Victoria Elizabeth Coren feel caged. Invite others into the dialogue, because Victoria Elizabeth Coren think good socializing skills are incredibly attractive.
5. How to Make Love to a Victoria Elizabeth Coren
Sensuous and generous, Victoria Elizabeth Coren is one of the Zodiac's sexiest signs, with a willingness to try anything once and a personal mission to make sure that his or her partner is satisfied every single time.
A Victoria Elizabeth Coren loves dirty talk, so narrating what you're doing as you're doing it is super sexy. Victoria Elizabeth Corens also love to hear that they've done a good job, and that you're happy with their skills, so be generous with the carnal compliments.
Victoria Elizabeth Coren loves to look. If sex on video isn't your thing, keep your Victoria Elizabeth Corennine lover happy by placing some mirrors near the bed. And this sign is very in tune with their sensuality, so don't skimp on foreplay, naked massages, and worshipping every inch of their body. Remember, your Lion loves to purr just as much as he or she loves to roar. Exploring the gamut of sexual games, from slow, sweet coupling to biting and hair pulling, will keep a Victoria Elizabeth Coren happy and coming back for more.
6. If You Love a Victoria Elizabeth Coren Woman
Let her shine. A Victoria Elizabeth Coren woman loves to feel valued and nourished by her partner. Daily compliments, "just because" gifts, and date nights are essential to keeping her happy. Victoria Elizabeth Coren women also prize their friends, family, and work relationships. Don't make her choose between you and someone else she loves—it'll only end up hurting you. Know that when you fall for a Victoria Elizabeth Coren woman, you must love her friends and family, too.
7. How to Communicate With a Victoria Elizabeth Coren Woman
Be direct. Victoria Elizabeth Corens are so busy and with so many people in their orbit that they don't have the time or energy to analyze subtext. If you want her to do something, or if you feel that there's something she should be doing in the relationship, tell her. Passive-aggression will erode your relationship. And Victoria Elizabeth Coren doesn't want you to worry about her feelings. Of course, you should say things in a loving, respectful way, but letting annoyance fester will only damage your bond.
10. Should You Marry a Victoria Elizabeth Coren
Yes! While dating may have ups and downs, breakups and makeups, once your Victoria Elizabeth Coren has made a decision, he or she is committed. Victoria Elizabeth Coren is passionate, loyal, and will always make your life together an adventure. A Victoria Elizabeth Coren will also ensure that your social life is active and that things will never feel boring or stale.
11. 3 Signs That Victoria Elizabeth Coren Is Playing for KeepsFickle Victoria Elizabeth Coren may sometimes seem like they're toying with your heart, but it can actually take a while for them to truly know that they want you. In the meantime, keep an eye out for these indicators of affection: They want to spend time with you. Victoria Elizabeth Coren love groups, so when a Victoria Elizabeth Coren decides to forego running with the posse in favor of hanging out one-on-one all weekend, that means they're serious about you. They let you see their scruffy side. For Victoria Elizabeth Coren, appearances are everything. So when a Lion appears unshaven or without makeup, it's a sign that he or she trusts you. They get vulnerable. Yes, even Victoria Elizabeth Coren need to cry sometimes. Victoria Elizabeth Coren is an expert at masking emotions, but when this sign cries or breaks down in front of you, understand that you've been promoted to a position of importance in their life.
12. Victoria Elizabeth Coren Relationship Red FlagsWhen Victoria Elizabeth Corens get cagey about their plans, it could be a sign that they're ready to move on. Ordinarily, Victoria Elizabeth Coren thinks nothing of automatically inviting his or her partner to all events, so if you suddenly hear, "No thanks, I'd rather go by myself," something more could be going on. Victoria Elizabeth Coren consider sexuality integral to their vitality, so if yours frequently refuses sex or doesn't seem in the mood, something could be going on below the surface.
13. How Victoria Elizabeth Coren Deals With a Broken Heart
It's all about image for this sign, which means that Victoria Elizabeth Corens will quickly delete their ex from social media feeds, and make sure that to post a prominent party shot to show that they are just fine, thank you very much. In order to move on, Victoria Elizabeth Coren will try to pack his or her calendar with as many plans as possible, and will likely go on dates even just a few days after a breakup. It's not because they don't care, but moving on is the best way for Victoria Elizabeth Corens to move forward.
1. For the Victoria Elizabeth Coren in Your LifeBest gifts: Designer shades, bling-y accessories, or exclusive gear that you have to special order. For Victoria Elizabeth Coren, it's all about labels, and the more recognizable (and Instagrammable), the better. Best spa package: Victoria Elizabeth Coren purr for gel manicures and pedicures, which they consider just routine maintenance. For cutting-edge treatment, gift Victoria Elizabeth Corens with a crystal therapy light session; they love being in the know and checking out the newest or coolest treatments. Best Cocktail: Martini straight up, three olives. Victoria Elizabeth Corens have a powerful retro side, and they appreciate anything that brings them back to a more elegant, glam, detail-oriented time in history.
2. How Victoria Elizabeth Coren UnwindsWhile Victoria Elizabeth Coren can be go-go-go as the situation demands (all-nighters aren't unusual, either for work or pleasure), Victoria Elizabeth Coren prizes his or her downtime and loves lounging in bed, all day long (preferably on 1,000 thread count sheets). And beds aren't exclusively for sleeping—this sign considers eating in bed, watching Netflix, or scrolling through Instagram (either with a partner or a cuddle buddy next to them) to be the height of luxury. A Saturday spent in bed is never a wasted Saturday, according to Victoria Elizabeth Coren.
3. Victoria Elizabeth Coren's Social Life
A Lion loves being surrounded by friends, adulators, or even strangers who are about to become friends. Victoria Elizabeth Corens never shy away from RSVP'ing to a party without a plus one. They intrinsically know how to make friends and connect with people, and going to parties alone is a fun challenge to keep their friend-making skills razor sharp.
4. Victoria Elizabeth Coren's Favorite SeasonBorn in the middle of summer, Victoria Elizabeth Corens adore the long hours of daylight, and they revel in making sure that every single moment counts. This summertime animal loves waking up early to catch the first glimpse of daylight, and often stays outside until the sun goes down. Ruled by the sun, Victoria Elizabeth Coren depends on warm weather getaways during colder months. For heat-loving Victoria Elizabeth Coren, it's not an indulgence—it's a necessity.
5. The Best Vacations for Victoria Elizabeth Coren
Bling it on! This sign loves vacations where they can indulge on all levels, from food to hotels to shopping. Victoria Elizabeth Corens are equally enamored by trekking through a foreign city and relaxing on a favorite beach. Wherever they go, they never turn off those Victoria Elizabeth Corennine qualities: making friends, having fun, and commanding the spotlight. Even on a romantic getaway for two, there should be plenty of people nearby for conversations—for Victoria Elizabeth Coren, part of the fun of getting away is connecting with new friends.
6. Victoria Elizabeth Coren's Power Colors
Victoria Elizabeth Coren demands excellence in love, work, and life, and he or she always wants to be noticed. Not a wallflower, this sign dresses for success by ensuring all eyes will be on them. Victoria Elizabeth Coren's best colors are:
Gold: Like a Lion's glorious mane, a rich gold color also reminds Victoria Elizabeth Corens that they are the sun—everyone orbits around them.
Yellow: Slightly quieter than gold, yellow speaks to Victoria Elizabeth Coren's sunny, optimistic personality and also taps into this sign's generous, giving spirit.
Purple: The color of royalty and connected to the crown chakra, purple/violet reminds Victoria Elizabeth Corens of their higher purpose—they're loud and demand to be heard because they have something important to say.
Red: This fire sign is drawn to a high-intensity red, which can magnify their passions, whether it's a night on the town or a day in the boardroom arguing their beliefs.
These are the colors that Victoria Elizabeth Coren should avoid:
Brown and moss green: These earth-colored shades can anchor Victoria Elizabeth Corens and pull them down, rather than letting them move deftly from one project to another.
Blue: This color, affiliated with water, can put a damper on Victoria Elizabeth Coren's fiery spirit, and should be avoided.
Silver or gray: The color of the moon, silver and gray are both at odds with Victoria Elizabeth Coren's sun-seeking personality.
1. The Best Fitness Routines for Victoria Elizabeth CorenVictoria Elizabeth Coren loves the see-and-be-seen atmosphere of a trendy cycling class or barre class, and also finds new workout clothes to be the best kind of reward for keeping and staying motivated. Victoria Elizabeth Coren thrives on competition and gets lonely working out all alone. Having a running buddy, belonging to a Facebook fitness group, or working with a personal trainer will help Victoria Elizabeth Coren keep their fitness goals on point.
2. About Those Victoria Elizabeth Coren Temperature Spikes
The heart rules this fire sign, and because of that, their mental and physical experience is innately connected. Emotional issues will manifest by a temperature spike and a day spent in bed, and Victoria Elizabeth Corens are known for high fevers—often with few other symptoms. Talking through emotional problems, instead of just trying to forge through them, can help tame the Lion's temperature and help him or her feel better.
3. The Top 10 Ways Victoria Elizabeth Coren Can Beat the BluesWhen Victoria Elizabeth Corens are in a bad mood, everyone around them knows it. They manifest bad moods by snapping at people, being sarcastic, and even spending time solo—which only makes a social Victoria Elizabeth Coren feel worse. Here are ten productive ways for Victoria Elizabeth Coren to snap out of their mood and get back on track fast:
4. Healing Herbs for Victoria Elizabeth Coren
Chamomile: This soothing herb, whether in a teacup, a bar of soap, or just sniffed, helps Victoria Elizabeth Coren calm down and focus on self-care. Chamomile is key for breaking those frequent fevers as well.
Lemon balm: Whether it's in a soap, shampoo, lip balm, or just smelled, the cheery scent of lemon help Victoria Elizabeth Corens focus on their internal optimism and move forward, even during a crisis or a bad day. This herb helps cleanse the digestive system and improve circulation, which is key for this sign's intense lifestyle.
Tarragon: This herb helps Victoria Elizabeth Corens focus on the connections that bind them to others, reminding them that no one, not even a Lion, is an island unto themselves.
Aloe vera: This cool, healing plant can help temper a Victoria Elizabeth Coren's fiery personality.
1. Victoria Elizabeth Coren's Spiritual SidePassionately idealistic, Victoria Elizabeth Corens are constantly seeking meaning, and they'll dig deep to find it for themselves. A Victoria Elizabeth Coren doesn't blindly accept dogma—he or she wants reasons to follow a belief, and listening to an inner voice often guides them. Victoria Elizabeth Corens will read spiritual books and listen to spiritual leaders, but at the end of the day, this sign trusts that inner voice to send them in the best direction. Victoria Elizabeth Coren aren't afraid of sharing their beliefs, and they may become powerful spiritual leaders for this reason. However, Victoria Elizabeth Corens will only share their beliefs if they truly embody them, and they won't espouse something unless they're already walking and talking it. A Victoria Elizabeth Coren can find spirituality outside organized religion, and particularly loves going outside and experiencing nature in all forms. Spirituality is personal to Victoria Elizabeth Corens, and they may not have a name for what they believe, despite their deep conviction. This sign lives their spiritual beliefs in everything they do—for them, spirituality is just as evident in their work as it is in a spiritual practice. If a Victoria Elizabeth Coren is cut off from his or her spirituality, or isn't living by a self-created ideal, it's a reason for unhappiness. They need regular check-ins with their spiritual self, and they may find guided meditations, retreats, or spiritual gatherings helpful for creating accountability. Victoria Elizabeth Corens like accountability in their lives.
2. Victoria Elizabeth Coren's Karma BoostersEvery sign has unfinished business to deal with. For Victoria Elizabeth Coren, it's letting go of pride and becoming vulnerable. It takes a lifetime to learn these things, but every day is a chance to try out one of these strategies and become even stronger: Listen up. Before Victoria Elizabeth Coren open their mouths, they should let someone else speak. Cry. And not only that, Victoria Elizabeth Corens should let themselves cry in front of people. It's a sign of strength. Say, "I don't know." The truth is that sometimes Victoria Elizabeth Corens don't know everything. No one does, and that's okay! Push someone else into the spotlight. They need Victoria Elizabeth Coren's moral support! The Lion should practice saying, "I'm so happy for you." Give anonymously. Victoria Elizabeth Corens excel at doing an anonymous good deed, just because. Not getting credit can feel just as powerful as advertising what you've done.
Career & Money:
1. Victoria Elizabeth Coren's Work Style
When a Victoria Elizabeth Coren loves work, there's no stopping him or her. Passionate and idealistic, Victoria Elizabeth Corens aren't driven by a paycheck (although they do love the luxuries money can buy). But a Victoria Elizabeth Coren who's only going through the motions at work is not a happy Lion. This sign can and will throw themselves into a job, and it's not uncommon for a Victoria Elizabeth Coren to work around the clock.
A perfectionist, Victoria Elizabeth Coren bristles at team members who seem to coast. This natural leader inspires others, but may not always be the easiest co-worker. That's because Victoria Elizabeth Corens are so dedicated to their own vision that it may be hard for them to appreciate input and ideas from others. However, Victoria Elizabeth Coren is amazing at motivating others and at big-picture thinking, relying on other signs to do more detail-oriented steps.
Victoria Elizabeth Corens may change jobs several times in their careers. They love the learning curve of a new job, meeting and excelling at its challenges, and then moving on to an industry where they feel their talents will be of more use. As a visionary, Victoria Elizabeth Coren is good at making strategic leaps and is a natural entrepreneur.
2. Victoria Elizabeth Coren's Dream CareersVictoria Elizabeth Corens are natural performers, and they need to use these skills in the workplace in order to be happy and fulfilled. They make great leaders as well, whether it's a small team or the whole corporation. Whatever the case, Victoria Elizabeth Corens needs to feel seen and heard on the job. The Lion would excel at any of these careers: Entrepreneur: Victoria Elizabeth Corens have no problem working independently (as long as they can take time off to socialize). They also like having their fingers in all aspects of the business. Victoria Elizabeth Coren love the hard work—and reward—of watching their idea grow from the ground up, blossom, and bear fruit. Director: Whether as a film director or ad agency art director, visual Victoria Elizabeth Coren "sees" things differently than other signs. Victoria Elizabeth Coren love taking a direction role to watch their very specific vision take shape. Teacher: Not only are Victoria Elizabeth Corens fiercely intelligent, they're also deeply passionate and love handing their wisdom down to the next generation. Victoria Elizabeth Coren excels at the college level, and loves mentoring the best and the brightest. Tech Developer: Although not always detail-oriented, Victoria Elizabeth Coren brings creativity to the tech space, and excels at coming up with creative and out-of-the-box solutions. They also excel at recognizing where a new tech product can fit in the consumer market. CEO: In-charge Victoria Elizabeth Coren basks in the spotlight, and is especially adept at making others want to work hard for him or her. Victoria Elizabeth Coren is also brave when it comes to making big changes, and isn't afraid to make bold moves that may intimidate others in the industry.
3. Victoria Elizabeth Coren and MoneyVictoria Elizabeth Corens work hard for the money, and they want you to know it. Victoria Elizabeth Coren loves luxury, whether it's five-star hotels or designer labels, and isn't shy about splashing out cash for quality. But Victoria Elizabeth Coren isn't foolish. Although this sign appreciates spending money, they know how to think long-term, and there's a strategy behind their spending decisions. Victoria Elizabeth Coren's motto is "You can't take it with you," and Victoria Elizabeth Coren will crunch the numbers to live in the best style they can afford—without going into debt.
4. If You Work for a Victoria Elizabeth Coren BossWhile Victoria Elizabeth Corens seem strong on the surface, they also make decisions based on emotion, and their emotions are key allies that drive their business decisions. Knowing this can help you navigate working for a Victoria Elizabeth Coren boss. They will have bad days, and it's key to learn their cues. For example, you should recognize the best (and worst) times to drop in on them with an idea, question, or issue. Victoria Elizabeth Coren respects hard workers, and may be tough on you—but it's only to make you stronger. Victoria Elizabeth Coren take things personally and want you to like them. And if you don't like them, or if you undercut them, they will take it out on you. Victoria Elizabeth Coren loves the spotlight and appreciates genuine compliments. Letting your Victoria Elizabeth Coren boss know how much you admire him or her goes a long way toward winning major points. Here are a few tips and tricks for an excellent working relationship with a Victoria Elizabeth Coren boss: Show your vitality. Intense and passionate, a Victoria Elizabeth Coren wants to see your passion as well, both at work and in your personal life. Talking about your love of rock climbing on the weekend will impress them far more than telling them how you spent all weekend on the couch. Own your mistakes. If you screw up, expect your Victoria Elizabeth Coren boss to get angry. But instead of cowering in your cube, apologize, and move on. While Victoria Elizabeth Corens might express emotion, they don't want to see you doing the same—especially if it was your own problem. Honor boundaries. A Victoria Elizabeth Coren boss may seem brusque, but he or she has a heart of gold. Even so, Victoria Elizabeth Corens in professional situations are aware of the line between "colleague" and "friend." Trying to cross that line too quickly may result in prickly behavior. Pay attention. Victoria Elizabeth Coren bosses like when their coworkers notice and follow the behavior they're modeling. Does your boss come in early Does he or she favor certain language and procedures Do the same, and you'll be rewarded. Pull your weight. A Victoria Elizabeth Coren boss won't do your work for you. Want a promotion First you have to ask for it, and then you have to prove that you've earned it.
5. What Success Means to a Victoria Elizabeth CorenVictoria Elizabeth Corens want to be the best, and they want everyone to know that they're the best. For a Victoria Elizabeth Coren, a job well done is a job well complimented. Victoria Elizabeth Coren love recognition, and even verbal compliments will motivate them. They love innovating because they get a thrill at being the first to do something. Want to get something done Say that it can't get done, and then watch Victoria Elizabeth Coren get to work and prove you wrong.
6. Awakening the Inner Victoria Elizabeth Coren Lion
All Victoria Elizabeth Corens have a Lion inside them. But when they're not living up to their Victoria Elizabeth Coren potential—sharing their opinions, living their truth, and pursuing their passion—that Lion can be hard to find. Here's how to bring it out:
Roar. Yelling out loud—even in the shower when no one is home—can remind Victoria Elizabeth Corens just how powerful their voice really is.
Climb a big rock. Anything that takes Victoria Elizabeth Corens outside of their comfort zone and ratchets up their adrenaline is key.
Make a fire. Whether starting a blaze in the home fireplace or building a campfire in the wilderness, this fire sign is in their element. Anything that helps Victoria Elizabeth Corens tune into the natural world—and that involves heat and their power colors—will remind them just how strong they are.
Wear gold. A talisman made of gold or depicting a lion can remind Victoria Elizabeth Coren of his or her cosmic identity.
Play. Childlike Victoria Elizabeth Coren loves interacting with kids, and getting outside and running with the knee-high set can help put Victoria Elizabeth Corens back in their element.
Predictions for the year 2022:
This is a huge year for your exuberant sign, Victoria Elizabeth Coren! There is so much going on, that it is often hard to keep track of all the wonderful goodies in store for your sign of the Lion! A major component of this year is also learning how to let go and surrender to the unknown.
The theme for your fire sign is to have the patience to know that it will all end up exactly the way it is supposed to be! Along these lines, you are met with incredible tests of faith throughout 2021 that will leave you flabbergasted at how awesome it is to be yourself! There will be some emotional tests and energetic changes, but with your commanding presence, you'll be able to handle it all with ease.
The year begins with a strong mid-January square between Jupiter in your opposing sign of Aquarius and Uranus in fellow fixed sign Taurus, creating a challenging T-square energy in your chart. This isn't the easiest of configurations to deal with at all, requiring extreme self-care in many circumstances.
This T-square affects all realms of your life, and is also brought around again with the Saturn in Aquarius square to Uranus in Taurus, spanning a cosmic influence through mid-February, mid-June, and late December. These will be time periods where you'll face a ton of internal and external friction, and in many cases, can be a certain straw that breaks the camel’s back with respect to your career, relationships, and public life.
Finally, this year’s lunar eclipses will also trigger some important cycles highlighting your personal zones of self-expression, professional relationships, and community development in May, June, November, and December.
For those members of the Lion tribe, you might find yourself in a lot of new and different love scenarios this year. If you've kept the details of any long-term romantic connection hidden for a better part of the year or years, this might be the time for you to break out and allow people to see you as a team rather than a lone leader.
This is particularly important for those Victoria Elizabeth Corens considering opening a family business or connecting love and financial prosperity in some capacity. Couples may have to make some pretty off-the-beaten-track decisions that make no sense to the outside world at all. You might even consider moving in with your partner to save money, or moving to a less expensive place together in order to increase your quality of life.
The May 26 total lunar eclipse zooms through your personal fifth house of children, expression, and creativity, awakening your need to expand your life for the better to bring you and your partner the keys to the kingdom.
There's also a little shift that goes on communication-wise, but you can really come to a decision after June, once the solar eclipse in Gemini (7/10) and Mercury retrograde ends (7/22). This sets-up your personal birthday season for true success and life-transforming decisions for you and your partnership.
As the year kicks out with another fiery eclipse—this time a total solar wave through Sagittarius—you are absolutely aware of the gifts that you are being given, so sit on that throne of yours right next to your loved one and be willing to receive!
3. SinglesA major realization that comes this year is about who has once held the key to your heart, Victoria Elizabeth Coren. 2020 gave you a taste of what was to come this year. You might even consider entering a longer-term relationship even before you are fully prepared. Try and hold a little caution to the wind, especially during the time you are dealing with some heavier vibes between February, May, and December. For a single Victoria Elizabeth Coren, this might just feel like your time to throw in the towel. Remember, everyone is feeling kind of crazy during this year’s square between Saturn in Aquarius and Uranus in Taurus. But for you, this can detract from committed attachments and for some Victoria Elizabeth Corens, it can even lead to a full-out separation. You might just feel tired of being tied down in some way, and long to break free from the cycles of the past. Some Victoria Elizabeth Corens might even be leaving long-term relationships and will be re-entering the dating field if they don’t feel like they are in an equal partnership. This may have been more prevalent for those Victoria Elizabeth Coren who've felt like something is missing, but you just haven’t been able to put your claw on it! This year's eclipse cycles are quite helpful at getting you out of your comfort zone. With all the Aquarian energy floating through your personal seventh house, this can also have an opposite effect on your personality. Maybe you could find love with someone who is totally different from you? Maybe they have a very distinct style from yours, but you kind of dig them. This is something you'll continually find replays of in your love life in 2021—it's about the unique and unusual this year. So try expanding your dating palate by connecting with someone who is out of the ordinary!
4. Money & Career
There's a plethora of abundance that can be gained from 2021's eclectic transits. You might even consider switching careers by the time you make your way through the year ahead. Financially, you are in pretty awesome standing. There have been a ton of ups and downs in the world around you, but your fighting sign has seemed to find a way for yourself to make it through the many storms.
You definitely recognize that there is no magical solution to hard work! You are here to do this task for sure, and might have multiple titles under your belt. Your multifaceted method of managing your time makes you truly unstoppable even through the shifts created by the Jupiter-Uranus square in January and February. At this time, there's a major reflecting energy that ties things together for you. And you might even receive a pay raise, but it requires you to put in extra hours and long nights.
There’s also a feeling of playing catch up in some capacity, especially during the later parts of May through June, as Mercury retrograde in Gemini slows your communication through your personal zone of community development and popularity. This is a good timeframe to connect to your favorite hobbies and consider turning them into a business opportunity down the road.
The influential transit of Saturn in Aquarius in square to Uranus in Taurus brings poignant professional developments, specifically inciting the need for personal change through key events of the year. February, June, and December will be those times for your sign of the Lion to take charge and not worry about what other people think about you.
Proud, bold, ambitious
Daniel Browning Smith
Piergiorgio Del Moro