Henry Sherdel was a professional baseball player. He was a left-handed pitcher over parts of fifteen seasons with the St. Louis Cardinals and Boston Braves. For his career he compiled a 165–146 record in 514 appearances with an 3. 72 earned run average and 839 strikeouts.Read full biography
|Country Of Citizenship||United States Of America|
1. Prediction of Bill Sherdel personalityBold, intelligent, warm, and courageous, fire sign Bill Sherdel is a natural leader of the Zodiac, ready to blaze a trail, vanquish injustice, and make a name for themselves along the way. Blessed with high self-esteem, Bill Sherdel know that they possess enviable traits—and they're proud of them. They don't believe in false modesty and will be the first to praise themselves for a job well done. But Bill Sherdel isn't self-aggrandizing or unwilling to roll up those sleeves and do the work: this sign knows that in order to be respected and admired, he or she needs to put in the effort worthy of a leader.
2. Bill Sherdel's Greatest GiftsA natural leader, Bill Sherdel's very presence inspires others to be the best they can be. But with great power comes great responsibility. Bill Sherdels love the pull of the limelight, and they're occasionally swayed by what other people want (or expect) them to do. Although this sign has a loud inner voice, learning to listen to it—especially if it's guiding them toward an unpopular move—is a lifelong lesson that will only make proud Bill Sherdel stronger and more resilient.
3. Bill Sherdel's Greatest ChallengesBill Sherdel are well known for their loud roar. But learning to quiet down and listen is essential for Bill Sherdel signs to reach their peak power—especially when they're hearing a voice that doesn't match their confidence and certainty. And while this sign thrives on their split-second decision-making and reaction skills, they might sometimes benefit from taking a few seconds, minutes, or even days before making their opinion known on a subject. Researching all sides, doing due diligence, and learning from other people's experiences are all essential for a Bill Sherdel to be as strong a leader as possible.
4. Bill Sherdel's Secret WeaponA giving nature. Most people assume that Bill Sherdel are all about themselves. But appearances are deceiving. A Bill Sherdel's secret weapon is his or her boundless capacity for love, affection, and generosity.
5. The 5 Top Reasons to Love Being a Bill Sherdel
- Whether you plan it or not, you're always the center of attention. Might as well learn to revel in it!
- You have a loud voice and are a pro in debating and getting people to see (and eventually agree) with your side. Using your voice for good is a passion.
- You never run out of energy. As a Lion, a 20-minute catnap will fully recharge you so that you can dance all night long.
- Although you're one of the first signs to step up and speak out when you see injustice, your innately gentle spirit invites people to trust you.
- You love the good life. You work hard for your money. Why not enjoy it by indulging in the best, most sparkly, boldest accessories, outfits, and ephemera that money can buy
1. Bill Sherdel's Friendship Style"Friends" is one of Bill Sherdel's favorite words, and Bill Sherdel are known for collecting friends—but not in a transactional way. Bill Sherdel genuinely adores other people, and innately gets that the more people you know, the easier life can be. Bill Sherdels easily hand out their phone number, are quick to follow or DM on Instagram, and will invite you to their happy hour five minutes after meeting you. But getting to know a Bill Sherdel on a deeper level can be challenging. For starters, it's tough to pin down someone with that kind of social schedule. And although Bill Sherdel are friendly, they won't share their inner emotional life until they're really close with you. A Bill Sherdel is a valuable ally in your social circle, and when he or she does reveal secrets, listen up and feel honored!
2. Best Friend Match for Bill Sherdel: SagittariusIntense Archers find their match in Bill Sherdel. Both fire signs, these two passionate individuals have boundless capacity for adventure. Bill Sherdel loves a crowd, Sagittarius is happier going lone wolf, and their shared adventures are epic, whether it's just this dynamic duo or a whole flash mob ignited by these fiery friends. With Bill Sherdel and Sagittarius bringing out each other's daring sides, and they make an unstoppable pair. They also have a lot in common below the surface. Both are experts in performing and being who people want them to be, yet they can let their guard down with each other. Who knows They might even forego adventure altogether and just sit in quiet conversation over a nice cup of tea.
3. How to Make Friends With a Bill Sherdel
Be bold. Bill Sherdels love people who aren't afraid to live life out loud, and they'll pay attention if you compliment them (because they also love compliments), make a joke, or stand out in a crowd.
4. How to Stay Friends with a Bill Sherdel
Show up. Did Bill Sherdel invite you to a party, along with his or her hundred other closest pals Bill Sherdel loves making plans and going out, and will gradually weed out homebodies or others who don't make the effort.
5. 3 Reasons Why Bill Sherdels Make Great Friends
- Generous to a fault, Bill Sherdel will always surprise you with spontaneous gifts, whether it's a just a latte or something bigger.
- This sign is the life of a party, which means that you're automatically an A-lister when you're spending time with a Bill Sherdel.
- A master connector, Bill Sherdel will never leave your life. You may hear from a busy Lion only once in a decade, but in minutes you'll be laughing about old times and catching up together.
1. Bill Sherdel's Love StylePassionate, intense, and fiery, Bill Sherdel loves hard. For Bill Sherdels, love itself—whether falling in love, thinking about love, making love—is one of their favorite things in the world. A busy Lion will always make sure that there's plenty of time for passion in his or her life. Falling in love is easy for Bill Sherdel. But finding a person who can match them and staying in love can be tough. Bill Sherdel loves flirting and dating, and has no problem penciling new names onto the calendar. This sign loves the rollercoaster that is romance, from butterflies before the first date to catching their breath after the first time in bed. But while Bill Sherdel thrive on the novelty of dating, they can be easily disappointed if their date fails to live up to their outsize expectations. That's why Bill Sherdels occasionally finds true love with partners they may have dated or broken up with in the past. In the bedroom, Bill Sherdel is playful, and frequently imagines that he or she is performing. Your Bill Sherdel lover may want to capture your shared carnal experience on video or, at the very least, have a few strategically placed mirrors in the room. Bill Sherdel loves dirty talk (especially praise for a job well done). Giving and generous when it comes to sex, Bill Sherdel can spend hours pleasuring a partner—as long as the partner returns the favor.
2. Favorite Date Nights for Bill SherdelBill Sherdels adore going out, getting wined and dined, and generally hitting the town. Bill Sherdel love to dress up, and getting ready is as integral to the experience as the actual event. This sign lives for compliments and has been known to flirt with the bartender or server. He or she isn't trying to make you jealous—flirting is a kind of foreplay for Bill Sherdel, and your Lion knows that you're the one going home with him or her.
3. The Deal with Bill Sherdel and Earth SignsWhen fiery Bill Sherdel connects with sensual earth signs (Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn) they can't seem to let go. This puzzles Bill Sherdel, who thrive on passion and intensity, and who assumes that earth signs are—well, too down to earth. Yet they come back to Bulls, Virgins, or Goats again and again. So can a true love match happen between a Bill Sherdel and an earth sign Totally! Earth signs can ground Bill Sherdel and place this fire sign on a more even keel, which is essential for getting things done. And both have a humanitarian streak. While Bill Sherdels feel for the whole world, they can have trouble taking the next step to make a difference, but earth signs help them actually commit to that volunteer opportunity they've talked about for ages. The trick to make this match work is that both parties need to give a little. Bill Sherdel needs to sacrifice a Friday night to hang out on the couch, and earth signs need to join their Bill Sherdelnine lover at that glam, dress-up, see-and-be-seen soiree. Finally, each needs to recognize their own weaknesses and allow their partner to pull more than their weight in certain areas. For example, earth signs can choose the house and do the budgeting, while Bill Sherdel can decorate and make sure that it's fabulous.
4. How to Seduce a Bill SherdelIf you have an eye on a Bill Sherdel, pounce fast. Bill Sherdels are oblivious to subtle cues and appreciate direct action. A kindhearted sign, a Bill Sherdel will never be mean-spirited even if her or she doesn't feel the same connection that you do—and putting it all on the table today may turn into a "yes" a few months down the line. But in order to make that Lion want to connect, here are a few ways to be bold: Get physical. This sensuous sign loves touch. Allow your hands to brush and give hugs instead of handshakes when you meet. A compliment works, too, because Bill Sherdels put a lot of time into crafting how they present to the world. They like when people take notice. Make a plan. Whether it's a hot air balloon ride or a whitewater rafting experience, Bill Sherdel loves to fully explore the world, especially on once-in-a-lifetime adventures. Plus, making a plan from start to finish makes your Bill Sherdel feel taken care of, which this sign loves. Be inclusive. Remember that Bill Sherdel has a "the more, the merrier" attitude. Cornering them for a convo while a party rages around you will make a Bill Sherdel feel caged. Invite others into the dialogue, because Bill Sherdel think good socializing skills are incredibly attractive.
5. How to Make Love to a Bill Sherdel
Sensuous and generous, Bill Sherdel is one of the Zodiac's sexiest signs, with a willingness to try anything once and a personal mission to make sure that his or her partner is satisfied every single time.
A Bill Sherdel loves dirty talk, so narrating what you're doing as you're doing it is super sexy. Bill Sherdels also love to hear that they've done a good job, and that you're happy with their skills, so be generous with the carnal compliments.
Bill Sherdel loves to look. If sex on video isn't your thing, keep your Bill Sherdelnine lover happy by placing some mirrors near the bed. And this sign is very in tune with their sensuality, so don't skimp on foreplay, naked massages, and worshipping every inch of their body. Remember, your Lion loves to purr just as much as he or she loves to roar. Exploring the gamut of sexual games, from slow, sweet coupling to biting and hair pulling, will keep a Bill Sherdel happy and coming back for more.
6. If You Love a Bill Sherdel Woman
Let her shine. A Bill Sherdel woman loves to feel valued and nourished by her partner. Daily compliments, "just because" gifts, and date nights are essential to keeping her happy. Bill Sherdel women also prize their friends, family, and work relationships. Don't make her choose between you and someone else she loves—it'll only end up hurting you. Know that when you fall for a Bill Sherdel woman, you must love her friends and family, too.
7. How to Communicate With a Bill Sherdel Woman
Be direct. Bill Sherdels are so busy and with so many people in their orbit that they don't have the time or energy to analyze subtext. If you want her to do something, or if you feel that there's something she should be doing in the relationship, tell her. Passive-aggression will erode your relationship. And Bill Sherdel doesn't want you to worry about her feelings. Of course, you should say things in a loving, respectful way, but letting annoyance fester will only damage your bond.
8. If You Love a Bill Sherdel Man
Believe in second chances. Naturally dominant and constantly on the make, Bill Sherdel men see romantic possibilities everywhere. Even if they think they're falling in love with you, it can be tough for them to actually turn down other options. That's why Bill Sherdels are infamous for putting the kibosh on a relationship just when it starts getting serious. But that doesn't mean he's gone forever. Sometimes, a Bill Sherdel man needs to realize what he's missing to truly commit. Understanding that—and believing in second chances—can pave the way for a happy (and long) pairing with a Bill Sherdel.
9. How to Communicate With a Bill Sherdel Man
Get over the past. A Bill Sherdel man hates when past mistakes or transgressions come up, especially if he's already apologized. To fight fair with a Bill Sherdel man, focus only on the issue at hand, and let the past lie. Your Bill Sherdel man will apologize when he's in the wrong, but fishing for an apology, or any other passive-aggressive behavior, can harm your relationship.
10. Should You Marry a Bill Sherdel
Yes! While dating may have ups and downs, breakups and makeups, once your Bill Sherdel has made a decision, he or she is committed. Bill Sherdel is passionate, loyal, and will always make your life together an adventure. A Bill Sherdel will also ensure that your social life is active and that things will never feel boring or stale.
11. 3 Signs That Bill Sherdel Is Playing for KeepsFickle Bill Sherdel may sometimes seem like they're toying with your heart, but it can actually take a while for them to truly know that they want you. In the meantime, keep an eye out for these indicators of affection: They want to spend time with you. Bill Sherdel love groups, so when a Bill Sherdel decides to forego running with the posse in favor of hanging out one-on-one all weekend, that means they're serious about you. They let you see their scruffy side. For Bill Sherdel, appearances are everything. So when a Lion appears unshaven or without makeup, it's a sign that he or she trusts you. They get vulnerable. Yes, even Bill Sherdel need to cry sometimes. Bill Sherdel is an expert at masking emotions, but when this sign cries or breaks down in front of you, understand that you've been promoted to a position of importance in their life.
12. Bill Sherdel Relationship Red FlagsWhen Bill Sherdels get cagey about their plans, it could be a sign that they're ready to move on. Ordinarily, Bill Sherdel thinks nothing of automatically inviting his or her partner to all events, so if you suddenly hear, "No thanks, I'd rather go by myself," something more could be going on. Bill Sherdel consider sexuality integral to their vitality, so if yours frequently refuses sex or doesn't seem in the mood, something could be going on below the surface.
13. How Bill Sherdel Deals With a Broken Heart
It's all about image for this sign, which means that Bill Sherdels will quickly delete their ex from social media feeds, and make sure that to post a prominent party shot to show that they are just fine, thank you very much. In order to move on, Bill Sherdel will try to pack his or her calendar with as many plans as possible, and will likely go on dates even just a few days after a breakup. It's not because they don't care, but moving on is the best way for Bill Sherdels to move forward.
1. For the Bill Sherdel in Your LifeBest gifts: Designer shades, bling-y accessories, or exclusive gear that you have to special order. For Bill Sherdel, it's all about labels, and the more recognizable (and Instagrammable), the better. Best spa package: Bill Sherdel purr for gel manicures and pedicures, which they consider just routine maintenance. For cutting-edge treatment, gift Bill Sherdels with a crystal therapy light session; they love being in the know and checking out the newest or coolest treatments. Best Cocktail: Martini straight up, three olives. Bill Sherdels have a powerful retro side, and they appreciate anything that brings them back to a more elegant, glam, detail-oriented time in history.
2. How Bill Sherdel UnwindsWhile Bill Sherdel can be go-go-go as the situation demands (all-nighters aren't unusual, either for work or pleasure), Bill Sherdel prizes his or her downtime and loves lounging in bed, all day long (preferably on 1,000 thread count sheets). And beds aren't exclusively for sleeping—this sign considers eating in bed, watching Netflix, or scrolling through Instagram (either with a partner or a cuddle buddy next to them) to be the height of luxury. A Saturday spent in bed is never a wasted Saturday, according to Bill Sherdel.
3. Bill Sherdel's Social Life
A Lion loves being surrounded by friends, adulators, or even strangers who are about to become friends. Bill Sherdels never shy away from RSVP'ing to a party without a plus one. They intrinsically know how to make friends and connect with people, and going to parties alone is a fun challenge to keep their friend-making skills razor sharp.
4. Bill Sherdel's Favorite SeasonBorn in the middle of summer, Bill Sherdels adore the long hours of daylight, and they revel in making sure that every single moment counts. This summertime animal loves waking up early to catch the first glimpse of daylight, and often stays outside until the sun goes down. Ruled by the sun, Bill Sherdel depends on warm weather getaways during colder months. For heat-loving Bill Sherdel, it's not an indulgence—it's a necessity.
5. The Best Vacations for Bill Sherdel
Bling it on! This sign loves vacations where they can indulge on all levels, from food to hotels to shopping. Bill Sherdels are equally enamored by trekking through a foreign city and relaxing on a favorite beach. Wherever they go, they never turn off those Bill Sherdelnine qualities: making friends, having fun, and commanding the spotlight. Even on a romantic getaway for two, there should be plenty of people nearby for conversations—for Bill Sherdel, part of the fun of getting away is connecting with new friends.
6. Bill Sherdel's Power Colors
Bill Sherdel demands excellence in love, work, and life, and he or she always wants to be noticed. Not a wallflower, this sign dresses for success by ensuring all eyes will be on them. Bill Sherdel's best colors are:
Gold: Like a Lion's glorious mane, a rich gold color also reminds Bill Sherdels that they are the sun—everyone orbits around them.
Yellow: Slightly quieter than gold, yellow speaks to Bill Sherdel's sunny, optimistic personality and also taps into this sign's generous, giving spirit.
Purple: The color of royalty and connected to the crown chakra, purple/violet reminds Bill Sherdels of their higher purpose—they're loud and demand to be heard because they have something important to say.
Red: This fire sign is drawn to a high-intensity red, which can magnify their passions, whether it's a night on the town or a day in the boardroom arguing their beliefs.
These are the colors that Bill Sherdel should avoid:
Brown and moss green: These earth-colored shades can anchor Bill Sherdels and pull them down, rather than letting them move deftly from one project to another.
Blue: This color, affiliated with water, can put a damper on Bill Sherdel's fiery spirit, and should be avoided.
Silver or gray: The color of the moon, silver and gray are both at odds with Bill Sherdel's sun-seeking personality.
1. The Best Fitness Routines for Bill SherdelBill Sherdel loves the see-and-be-seen atmosphere of a trendy cycling class or barre class, and also finds new workout clothes to be the best kind of reward for keeping and staying motivated. Bill Sherdel thrives on competition and gets lonely working out all alone. Having a running buddy, belonging to a Facebook fitness group, or working with a personal trainer will help Bill Sherdel keep their fitness goals on point.
2. About Those Bill Sherdel Temperature Spikes
The heart rules this fire sign, and because of that, their mental and physical experience is innately connected. Emotional issues will manifest by a temperature spike and a day spent in bed, and Bill Sherdels are known for high fevers—often with few other symptoms. Talking through emotional problems, instead of just trying to forge through them, can help tame the Lion's temperature and help him or her feel better.
3. The Top 10 Ways Bill Sherdel Can Beat the BluesWhen Bill Sherdels are in a bad mood, everyone around them knows it. They manifest bad moods by snapping at people, being sarcastic, and even spending time solo—which only makes a social Bill Sherdel feel worse. Here are ten productive ways for Bill Sherdel to snap out of their mood and get back on track fast:
4. Healing Herbs for Bill Sherdel
Chamomile: This soothing herb, whether in a teacup, a bar of soap, or just sniffed, helps Bill Sherdel calm down and focus on self-care. Chamomile is key for breaking those frequent fevers as well.
Lemon balm: Whether it's in a soap, shampoo, lip balm, or just smelled, the cheery scent of lemon help Bill Sherdels focus on their internal optimism and move forward, even during a crisis or a bad day. This herb helps cleanse the digestive system and improve circulation, which is key for this sign's intense lifestyle.
Tarragon: This herb helps Bill Sherdels focus on the connections that bind them to others, reminding them that no one, not even a Lion, is an island unto themselves.
Aloe vera: This cool, healing plant can help temper a Bill Sherdel's fiery personality.
1. Bill Sherdel's Spiritual SidePassionately idealistic, Bill Sherdels are constantly seeking meaning, and they'll dig deep to find it for themselves. A Bill Sherdel doesn't blindly accept dogma—he or she wants reasons to follow a belief, and listening to an inner voice often guides them. Bill Sherdels will read spiritual books and listen to spiritual leaders, but at the end of the day, this sign trusts that inner voice to send them in the best direction. Bill Sherdel aren't afraid of sharing their beliefs, and they may become powerful spiritual leaders for this reason. However, Bill Sherdels will only share their beliefs if they truly embody them, and they won't espouse something unless they're already walking and talking it. A Bill Sherdel can find spirituality outside organized religion, and particularly loves going outside and experiencing nature in all forms. Spirituality is personal to Bill Sherdels, and they may not have a name for what they believe, despite their deep conviction. This sign lives their spiritual beliefs in everything they do—for them, spirituality is just as evident in their work as it is in a spiritual practice. If a Bill Sherdel is cut off from his or her spirituality, or isn't living by a self-created ideal, it's a reason for unhappiness. They need regular check-ins with their spiritual self, and they may find guided meditations, retreats, or spiritual gatherings helpful for creating accountability. Bill Sherdels like accountability in their lives.
2. Bill Sherdel's Karma BoostersEvery sign has unfinished business to deal with. For Bill Sherdel, it's letting go of pride and becoming vulnerable. It takes a lifetime to learn these things, but every day is a chance to try out one of these strategies and become even stronger: Listen up. Before Bill Sherdel open their mouths, they should let someone else speak. Cry. And not only that, Bill Sherdels should let themselves cry in front of people. It's a sign of strength. Say, "I don't know." The truth is that sometimes Bill Sherdels don't know everything. No one does, and that's okay! Push someone else into the spotlight. They need Bill Sherdel's moral support! The Lion should practice saying, "I'm so happy for you." Give anonymously. Bill Sherdels excel at doing an anonymous good deed, just because. Not getting credit can feel just as powerful as advertising what you've done.
Career & Money:
1. Bill Sherdel's Work Style
When a Bill Sherdel loves work, there's no stopping him or her. Passionate and idealistic, Bill Sherdels aren't driven by a paycheck (although they do love the luxuries money can buy). But a Bill Sherdel who's only going through the motions at work is not a happy Lion. This sign can and will throw themselves into a job, and it's not uncommon for a Bill Sherdel to work around the clock.
A perfectionist, Bill Sherdel bristles at team members who seem to coast. This natural leader inspires others, but may not always be the easiest co-worker. That's because Bill Sherdels are so dedicated to their own vision that it may be hard for them to appreciate input and ideas from others. However, Bill Sherdel is amazing at motivating others and at big-picture thinking, relying on other signs to do more detail-oriented steps.
Bill Sherdels may change jobs several times in their careers. They love the learning curve of a new job, meeting and excelling at its challenges, and then moving on to an industry where they feel their talents will be of more use. As a visionary, Bill Sherdel is good at making strategic leaps and is a natural entrepreneur.
2. Bill Sherdel's Dream CareersBill Sherdels are natural performers, and they need to use these skills in the workplace in order to be happy and fulfilled. They make great leaders as well, whether it's a small team or the whole corporation. Whatever the case, Bill Sherdels needs to feel seen and heard on the job. The Lion would excel at any of these careers: Entrepreneur: Bill Sherdels have no problem working independently (as long as they can take time off to socialize). They also like having their fingers in all aspects of the business. Bill Sherdel love the hard work—and reward—of watching their idea grow from the ground up, blossom, and bear fruit. Director: Whether as a film director or ad agency art director, visual Bill Sherdel "sees" things differently than other signs. Bill Sherdel love taking a direction role to watch their very specific vision take shape. Teacher: Not only are Bill Sherdels fiercely intelligent, they're also deeply passionate and love handing their wisdom down to the next generation. Bill Sherdel excels at the college level, and loves mentoring the best and the brightest. Tech Developer: Although not always detail-oriented, Bill Sherdel brings creativity to the tech space, and excels at coming up with creative and out-of-the-box solutions. They also excel at recognizing where a new tech product can fit in the consumer market. CEO: In-charge Bill Sherdel basks in the spotlight, and is especially adept at making others want to work hard for him or her. Bill Sherdel is also brave when it comes to making big changes, and isn't afraid to make bold moves that may intimidate others in the industry.
3. Bill Sherdel and MoneyBill Sherdels work hard for the money, and they want you to know it. Bill Sherdel loves luxury, whether it's five-star hotels or designer labels, and isn't shy about splashing out cash for quality. But Bill Sherdel isn't foolish. Although this sign appreciates spending money, they know how to think long-term, and there's a strategy behind their spending decisions. Bill Sherdel's motto is "You can't take it with you," and Bill Sherdel will crunch the numbers to live in the best style they can afford—without going into debt.
4. If You Work for a Bill Sherdel BossWhile Bill Sherdels seem strong on the surface, they also make decisions based on emotion, and their emotions are key allies that drive their business decisions. Knowing this can help you navigate working for a Bill Sherdel boss. They will have bad days, and it's key to learn their cues. For example, you should recognize the best (and worst) times to drop in on them with an idea, question, or issue. Bill Sherdel respects hard workers, and may be tough on you—but it's only to make you stronger. Bill Sherdel take things personally and want you to like them. And if you don't like them, or if you undercut them, they will take it out on you. Bill Sherdel loves the spotlight and appreciates genuine compliments. Letting your Bill Sherdel boss know how much you admire him or her goes a long way toward winning major points. Here are a few tips and tricks for an excellent working relationship with a Bill Sherdel boss: Show your vitality. Intense and passionate, a Bill Sherdel wants to see your passion as well, both at work and in your personal life. Talking about your love of rock climbing on the weekend will impress them far more than telling them how you spent all weekend on the couch. Own your mistakes. If you screw up, expect your Bill Sherdel boss to get angry. But instead of cowering in your cube, apologize, and move on. While Bill Sherdels might express emotion, they don't want to see you doing the same—especially if it was your own problem. Honor boundaries. A Bill Sherdel boss may seem brusque, but he or she has a heart of gold. Even so, Bill Sherdels in professional situations are aware of the line between "colleague" and "friend." Trying to cross that line too quickly may result in prickly behavior. Pay attention. Bill Sherdel bosses like when their coworkers notice and follow the behavior they're modeling. Does your boss come in early Does he or she favor certain language and procedures Do the same, and you'll be rewarded. Pull your weight. A Bill Sherdel boss won't do your work for you. Want a promotion First you have to ask for it, and then you have to prove that you've earned it.
5. What Success Means to a Bill SherdelBill Sherdels want to be the best, and they want everyone to know that they're the best. For a Bill Sherdel, a job well done is a job well complimented. Bill Sherdel love recognition, and even verbal compliments will motivate them. They love innovating because they get a thrill at being the first to do something. Want to get something done Say that it can't get done, and then watch Bill Sherdel get to work and prove you wrong.
6. Awakening the Inner Bill Sherdel Lion
All Bill Sherdels have a Lion inside them. But when they're not living up to their Bill Sherdel potential—sharing their opinions, living their truth, and pursuing their passion—that Lion can be hard to find. Here's how to bring it out:
Roar. Yelling out loud—even in the shower when no one is home—can remind Bill Sherdels just how powerful their voice really is.
Climb a big rock. Anything that takes Bill Sherdels outside of their comfort zone and ratchets up their adrenaline is key.
Make a fire. Whether starting a blaze in the home fireplace or building a campfire in the wilderness, this fire sign is in their element. Anything that helps Bill Sherdels tune into the natural world—and that involves heat and their power colors—will remind them just how strong they are.
Wear gold. A talisman made of gold or depicting a lion can remind Bill Sherdel of his or her cosmic identity.
Play. Childlike Bill Sherdel loves interacting with kids, and getting outside and running with the knee-high set can help put Bill Sherdels back in their element.
Predictions for the year 2022:
This is a huge year for your exuberant sign, Bill Sherdel! There is so much going on, that it is often hard to keep track of all the wonderful goodies in store for your sign of the Lion! A major component of this year is also learning how to let go and surrender to the unknown.
The theme for your fire sign is to have the patience to know that it will all end up exactly the way it is supposed to be! Along these lines, you are met with incredible tests of faith throughout 2021 that will leave you flabbergasted at how awesome it is to be yourself! There will be some emotional tests and energetic changes, but with your commanding presence, you'll be able to handle it all with ease.
The year begins with a strong mid-January square between Jupiter in your opposing sign of Aquarius and Uranus in fellow fixed sign Taurus, creating a challenging T-square energy in your chart. This isn't the easiest of configurations to deal with at all, requiring extreme self-care in many circumstances.
This T-square affects all realms of your life, and is also brought around again with the Saturn in Aquarius square to Uranus in Taurus, spanning a cosmic influence through mid-February, mid-June, and late December. These will be time periods where you'll face a ton of internal and external friction, and in many cases, can be a certain straw that breaks the camel’s back with respect to your career, relationships, and public life.
Finally, this year’s lunar eclipses will also trigger some important cycles highlighting your personal zones of self-expression, professional relationships, and community development in May, June, November, and December.
For those members of the Lion tribe, you might find yourself in a lot of new and different love scenarios this year. If you've kept the details of any long-term romantic connection hidden for a better part of the year or years, this might be the time for you to break out and allow people to see you as a team rather than a lone leader.
This is particularly important for those Bill Sherdels considering opening a family business or connecting love and financial prosperity in some capacity. Couples may have to make some pretty off-the-beaten-track decisions that make no sense to the outside world at all. You might even consider moving in with your partner to save money, or moving to a less expensive place together in order to increase your quality of life.
The May 26 total lunar eclipse zooms through your personal fifth house of children, expression, and creativity, awakening your need to expand your life for the better to bring you and your partner the keys to the kingdom.
There's also a little shift that goes on communication-wise, but you can really come to a decision after June, once the solar eclipse in Gemini (7/10) and Mercury retrograde ends (7/22). This sets-up your personal birthday season for true success and life-transforming decisions for you and your partnership.
As the year kicks out with another fiery eclipse—this time a total solar wave through Sagittarius—you are absolutely aware of the gifts that you are being given, so sit on that throne of yours right next to your loved one and be willing to receive!
3. SinglesA major realization that comes this year is about who has once held the key to your heart, Bill Sherdel. 2020 gave you a taste of what was to come this year. You might even consider entering a longer-term relationship even before you are fully prepared. Try and hold a little caution to the wind, especially during the time you are dealing with some heavier vibes between February, May, and December. For a single Bill Sherdel, this might just feel like your time to throw in the towel. Remember, everyone is feeling kind of crazy during this year’s square between Saturn in Aquarius and Uranus in Taurus. But for you, this can detract from committed attachments and for some Bill Sherdels, it can even lead to a full-out separation. You might just feel tired of being tied down in some way, and long to break free from the cycles of the past. Some Bill Sherdels might even be leaving long-term relationships and will be re-entering the dating field if they don’t feel like they are in an equal partnership. This may have been more prevalent for those Bill Sherdel who've felt like something is missing, but you just haven’t been able to put your claw on it! This year's eclipse cycles are quite helpful at getting you out of your comfort zone. With all the Aquarian energy floating through your personal seventh house, this can also have an opposite effect on your personality. Maybe you could find love with someone who is totally different from you? Maybe they have a very distinct style from yours, but you kind of dig them. This is something you'll continually find replays of in your love life in 2021—it's about the unique and unusual this year. So try expanding your dating palate by connecting with someone who is out of the ordinary!
4. Money & Career
There's a plethora of abundance that can be gained from 2021's eclectic transits. You might even consider switching careers by the time you make your way through the year ahead. Financially, you are in pretty awesome standing. There have been a ton of ups and downs in the world around you, but your fighting sign has seemed to find a way for yourself to make it through the many storms.
You definitely recognize that there is no magical solution to hard work! You are here to do this task for sure, and might have multiple titles under your belt. Your multifaceted method of managing your time makes you truly unstoppable even through the shifts created by the Jupiter-Uranus square in January and February. At this time, there's a major reflecting energy that ties things together for you. And you might even receive a pay raise, but it requires you to put in extra hours and long nights.
There’s also a feeling of playing catch up in some capacity, especially during the later parts of May through June, as Mercury retrograde in Gemini slows your communication through your personal zone of community development and popularity. This is a good timeframe to connect to your favorite hobbies and consider turning them into a business opportunity down the road.
The influential transit of Saturn in Aquarius in square to Uranus in Taurus brings poignant professional developments, specifically inciting the need for personal change through key events of the year. February, June, and December will be those times for your sign of the Lion to take charge and not worry about what other people think about you.
Proud, bold, ambitious
American Baseball Player
American Baseball Player
American Baseball Player
American Baseball Player
American Baseball Player
American Baseball Player
American Baseball Player
American Baseball Player
American Baseball Player
American Baseball Player
American Baseball Player
American Baseball Player
American Baseball Player
American Baseball Player
American Baseball Player
American Baseball Player